Terms of Service
East Bay Coin Laundry will always strive to provide our clients with the high standard of service they deserve.
Terms of Service for East Bay Coin Laundromat:
Our services are provided subject to your (“Customer”) compliance and acceptance with the terms and conditions set forth below:
Please read the following agreement carefully. “Customer” use of any of our services indicates an agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below:
This agreement is strictly between East Bay Coin Laundromat and the Customer and does not in any way constitute or imply any relationship with any other parties. As a condition to using any of East Bay Coin Laundromat’s services, and for the mutual benefit of both East Bay Coin Laundromat and the Customer, the Customer agrees to the following terms and conditions:
Garment Care, Missing or Damaged Goods:
- East Bay Coin Laundromat will use reasonable efforts to try to ensure that washing, drying and folding services are maintained at a high level of quality.
- East Bay Coin Laundromat accepts all Customer garments for wash and fold on the basis of weight and does not perform a piece-by-piece count.
- East Bay Coin Laundromat, due to time constraints, may not be able to always read manufacturer suggested care and washing / drying labels.
- East Bay Coin Laundromat accepts no liability for damage due to normal wear and tear or shrinkage during washing and drying.
- East Bay Coin Laundromat accepts no liability for “special care” and delicate items that require special attention to be cleaned.
- East Bay Coin Laundromat reserves the right to refuse cleaning any garment.
- East Bay Coin Laundromat does not guarantee removal of all stains.
- East Bay Coin Laundromat is not responsible for loss of or damage to any personal or non-cleanable items left in the clothing or bags such as money, jewelry, or anything else.
Customer must notify East Bay Coin Laundromat within 5 business days of receipt of a delivery of any lost or damaged items from that particular delivery, failure to do so constitutes waiver of a claim for any lost or damaged items from that delivery.
East Bay Coin Laundromat’s liability under this agreement shall be limited to general money damages in an amount not to exceed the charges for the term of service paid by Customer in the term under which the damages are alleged to have occurred. This liability shall be the extent of East Bay Coin Laundromat’s liability regardless of the form in which any legal or equitable action may be brought and the foregoing shall constitute Customers’ exclusive remedy. In no event will East Bay Coin Laundromat be held liable or be responsible for any consequential, special, indirect, incidental, or punitive loss or damages whether or not East Bay Coin Laundromat knew or should have known of the likelihood of any loss or damages. East Bay Coin Laundromat disclaims all warranties express or implied with respect to the services rendered under this agreement.
Entire Agreement / Choice of Law:
This agreement and any documents referred to herein constitute the complete, exclusive, and entire agreement between the parties, may not be modified except in writing signed by both parties, and shall be governed by the state of California which it operates.